Information for our Patients regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Wednesday, September 2, 2020 Update
Your health and safety are our top priority!
- The health and safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority. We are committed to meeting the needs of our patients and community to maintain their ability to hear during the current national health situation. We are currently seeing new patients, and existing patients for all types of appointments in our office. Please call for an appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, please drive to our office, park in the lot, and remain in your car. Then call our office from your cell phone and a staff member will let you know as soon as we are ready to see you in our office.
- Non-contact “car side” service is available for patients for services such as hearing aid repairs, clean & checks, picking up batteries and supplies, etc.
- Patients who can be assisted over the telephone (“telemedicine”) are welcome to call our office to discuss their needs, in lieu of an office visit.
- We continue to monitor and follow all recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, audiology industry associations, and all federal, state, and local directives that are applicable to our office.
- In addition to our normal infection control measures, our staff is continuing to disinfect all equipment and frequently-touched surfaces more often. All hearing aids are thoroughly disinfected immediately prior to delivery to the patient.
- Staff members who have any flu-like symptom, or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, will not be permitted in our office until medically cleared. None of our staff members have traveled to restricted countries or states that are currently experiencing high numbers of cases, in the past 12 months.
IIf you have any questions or concerns about the precautions we are taking during this time, please feel free to call and speak with any member of our staff.