Lauren Eckhart is a licensed Audiologist in Pennsylvania. She received a Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Pittsburgh. Her clinical training includes various rotations in UPMC hospitals and a year-long externship at a Neurotology practice in Jacksonville, Florida. While extensively trained in all areas of audiology, her primary interests are diagnostics, hearing aids, and tinnitus management. Originally from the Lehigh Valley, Dr. Eckhart is happy to be helping the community improve their quality of life through better hearing.
Dr. Eckhart’s credentials include:
- Doctorate of Audiology, University of Pittsburgh, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences & Disorders, West Chester University, 2016
- Clinical externship at Jacksonville Hearing & Balance Institute
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology