Janel Briggs has a Doctorate in Audiology from the Northeast Ohio Audiology Consortium, where she gained experience from the University of Akron, Kent State University, and an internship at the Cleveland Clinic. She recently completed a one-year full-time externship with the Geisinger Health System in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Her interests include technology advancement for hearing devices, and treating hearing loss in adults.
Dr. Briggs’ credentials include:
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology, Kent State University, 2017
- Bachelors of Science in Communication Science and Disorders, Pennsylvania State University, 2012
- Clinical internship with the Cleveland Clinic
- One-year externship with Geisinger Health System
- Member of Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology
- Member of American Academy of Audiology