Jennifer Dobbin has a Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. She has worked in multiple ENT offices since earning her doctorate and her training included clinical rotations at various ENT offices, a VA medical center, and a school for the deaf. Dr. Dobbin firmly believes in a strong doctor-patient connection, as it allows for open lines of communication which lead to optimal results. Dr. Dobbin fell in love with audiology after accompanying her mom to appointments for hearing loss and a balance disorder.
Avid fans of PSU football, Dr. Dobbin and her husband can be found at any given Penn State football game. She also enjoys reading, traveling, cooking, and playing board games with her six beloved nieces and nephews.
Dr. Dobbin’s credentials include:
- Doctorate degree in Audiology, Salus University, 2017
- Licensed audiologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences & Disorders, Pennsylvania State University, 2013
- Clinical internship at Alamance Ear, Nose & Throat in Burlington, NC
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology