Laura Grinstead has a Doctorate in Audiology from Towson University. Her training included clinical rotations at various ENT offices, as well as Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. She completed her doctoral thesis on neural encoding of auditory stimuli in the brain. Her primary areas of interest are auditory rehabilitation and hearing aids for adults.
Dr. Grinstead’s credentials include:
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology, Towson University, 2018
- Combined Bachelors of Science in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology and Deaf Studies, Towson University, 2014
- Clinical internship at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of American Speech-Language-Hearing Association